As personal chefs, we are committed to providing you with the best possible culinary experience. We will make delicious foods that are tailored to your tastes, with fresh ingredients, all made by hand. We are also pleased to cater to any dietary or health needs you may have.
Here is a brief overview of our services as In-Home Personal Chefs:
- We will ask you to fill out a detailed food preferences questionnaire. Using the completed questionnaire, we will research recipes and choose ones just for you. We will adapt the recipes to provide optimal nutrition, while matching you and your family’s tastes.
- We will send you a proposed menu, before your day of service, which you may approve or change until you’re happy.
- We will shop for your groceries, on the day of service, from your preferred store.
- We will come to your home to prepare your meals.
- We will wash all produce thoroughly to insure cleanliness and healthfulness.
- We will prep all ingredients and cook your meals.
- We will cool them appropriately, according to food safety requirements, and store them in either our BPA-free dishwasher- and microwave-safe plastic containers, or your glass containers if you prefer, and put into in the refrigerator.
- We will clean up all our equipment and your kitchen and take all trash, recyclables and compostables with us when I leave.
- We will give you the receipt for your groceries and we can accept cash or a check, for the fee, plus the cost of your groceries, before we leave.
“I am committed to being as ‘green’ as possible. I recycle everything that I can, I save any food leavings and composte them for my garden, I am mindful of my water usage during service and I offer reusable or recyclable, BPA-free containers. My utensils are BPA-free when possible, I avoid aluminum cookware, and I use organic, sustainable and fair-trade products when available. I believe that our planets’ resources are finite and I do my best not to waste them.” -Chef Teri